Sunday, March 29, 2009

Giving thanks

Just a quick thank you to Earthwise Kids and Victoria Everman for the set of three books that we won from Earthwise's "How Can I Help?" series ("Save the Wildlife," "Protect the Land," and "Protect the Ocean"). The books arrived packaged in a cute reusable jute bag with the Earthwise Kids logo.

Thank you also to ABC and 123 for the set of kids fiskars scissors we won a couple of weeks ago.

Our own give away for the board books Busy Chickens and Busy Bunnies is ending in two days. I think the next time that I do a give away, I won't have it go for quite so long. I'm ready to pick a winner! If you haven't got your entries in yet, stop by and comment. Recommend a few Easter books for up to 5 extra entries. I'll be compiling the whole list of recommended Easter books (along with some others that I've been taking note of from reviews around the blogging world, so if you're getting ready to pick out some Easter books for your kids' baskets, look for our huge list of suggested books to be ready on Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments: