Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quote of the day(s)

I'm a day behind on my Weekly Geeks quote posting, so I'll include two here. Because I'm frantically trying to post them before the bookworm wakes up, I'm going to fall back on A. A. Milne again. He's just so quotable!

First, my quote to make up for Tuesday (one of my personal favorite Winnie the Pooh quotes):
"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. 'Pooh,' he whispered.
'Yes, Piglet?'
"Nothing,' said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. 'I just wanted to be sure of you.'

-- A. A. Milne


and now today's:

"Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
--A. A. Milne

1 comment:

sunnymama said...

Great quotes! The first one is wonderful, it made me smile.