Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Award"

[premiodardosaward.png] Chick with Books was kind enough to pass along to us the "Premio Dardos" award for "bloggers who distinguish themselves for showing cultural values, ethics, great and fun writing skills, as well as individual values, through their creative writing." Thanks!

Here are the rules:
1. To accept and show the distinct image
2. Show the link to the blog from which you were given the award
3. Choose 15 blogs to give the Award (Premio Dardos).

Yikes. 15! Not that I don't have that many in my Google reader... Normally when I pass along awards, I try to pick blogs that I haven't mentioned here before, so that I get to highlight a good variety of different sites. But I'm a little overwhelmed at that 15 number, and my head is muddled with house hunting these days, so I'm going to just name some of my favorite blogs from my Google Reader regardless of whether they've gotten any "awards" here or not:
  1. No Time for Flashcards
  2. Thrifty Craft Mama
  3. PhD in Parenting
  4. Unplug Your Kids
  5. ABC and 123
  6. I.N.K. (Interesting Nonfiction for Kids)
  7. Books Lists Life
  8. Three Silly Chicks
  9. The Reading Tub
  10. The Bookworm's Booklist
  11. Lucky Me!
  12. Confessions of a Book Habitue
  13. Brimful Curiosities
  14. Mommy's Favorite Children's Books
  15. The Miss Rumphius Effect
happy browsing!

6 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Thanks so much for this award, I'm honored!

Lucky Me! said...

Thanks so much for the award!!!

Bookworm said...

Thank you so much! I am honored! I will accept this Award on my blog and play along this evening!! I cant wait!

Happy house hunting!!!

Thanks again!

Karen said...

Thanks! I appreciate it and it is interesting to discover new sites by reviewing your list of 15. I am behind on awards and I need to get out more in the blogosphere, but these are fun -- thank you!

ReadingTub said...

Thank you so much...I am really honored. Our first award! Very cool!

Allie said...

Thank you so so much! I hope you know just how much I adore your blog!