Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day, everyone!  My day started out with a cup of tea in bed and the following gifts from my little charmer (the fine print: "The undersigned party promises to play nicely with Dada, while Mama:"). Unfortunately it might end with a trip to the ER if the little guy's wheezing doesn't slow down.  

I hope you're all having a wonderful, relaxing day.  I haven't had much time for book hunting lately, so I'm going to just refer you all to No Time For Flashcard's wonderful list of Mother's Day books if you're looking for some reading ideas. 

How did you spend your day?


3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great Mother's Day gift idea! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Happy Mother's Day!

Green Mamma said...

Happy Mother's Day! I woke up to 3 hilarious cards and promises for a new camera lens (hooray!). We then topped off our day by visiting a garden that I love where I was invited (invited, really, can you believe it?) by my photo shy family to take lots and lots of pictures of them. :-)

Well, you asked, so I thought I'd share, :-)

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I hope your little guy feels better today. :) I know he had a great lunch.

Val