Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggiesta start post

I'm posting now (8:30 a.m. Friday) to officially start my 48 hour "Bloggiesta" time, although I probably won't really start much until the little guy's nap time.  But I want to finish up the 48 hours before Father's Day gets into full swing.  

Visiting from Bloggiesta?  I'd love to hear what you'll be working on.  My to-do list will be the first thing I do; it's hard to think it through with a toddler huffing in my ear for sticker book play.  I know I want to clean up our labels (maybe put in a tag cloud, if I can be bothered), draft some posts for books we've read but not reviewed, and take a look at the list of mini challenges.  I'd also like to think through a plan for our next give away event and line up sponsors, but I'm not sure if I'll get to that.

Remember to visit our mini challenge related to book directories and enter to win a publisher-sponsored give away prize.  

5 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I've already had my boys escape out of the house and I chased them down the sidewalk. This bloggiesta thing is going to be hard!

Marie Burton said...

Just wanted to say that I saw your comment about the Alert possibly not working. Perhaps it doesn't pick up an actual URL? Because when I added just the words BurtonReview to the Alert, my post for today did show up as an alert.
Perhaps just set it for Infant Bibliophile?

Anyway my Bloggiesta Post is up at The Burton Review If you are so inclined to check in.
:)
Good luck on the rest of your challenges and improvements.

Haiku Amy said...

Hi, I'm visiting from the Bloggiesta. I've visited your site before, and it's pretty fun. I've got a little boy myself.
Good job on your work for the bloggiesta.

Jacqueline C said...

I know what you mean about spending a bunch of Bloggiesta time at other's blogs. I feel like I spent most of mine checking out the mini-challenges instead of tackling my list!

Infant Bibliophile said...

Natasha: the image of you chasing your boys down made me laugh out loud.

Marie Burton: I'm finding that the alert works for the title and not the link too.

Haiku Amy: thanks for stopping by. Maybe we'll meet you at Natash's next meetup!

Jacqueline: Oh well, as long as we had fun, I guess that's OK!