Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Photo Contest


I have a ton of books to review, including a wonderful one that showed up on our doorstep today all the way from New Zealand, but sleep issues have worn me out this week. I'll catch up some day. Or not. Blogging is for fun, right?

When I read about a contest sponsored by Uprinting.com asking for great summer photos, though, I couldn't resist posting one of my favorites of the Infant Bibliophile and his Dad.

Father and Son (First Beach Trip)

The contest is sponsored by:



UPrinting.com is a leading online provider of business cards, color brochures and mailing postcards.

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a great photo!

silverhartgirl said...

That is so cute.

UPrinting.com | Online Printing said...

Hey there! This is one such photo that describes a great father and son relationship. I read in one book that if a child grew up with a close bond with his dad, the child becomes confident and has a high value for relationships. I like this picture because this reminds me of a photo of my dad and I when I was still a baby, also at the beach. Awesome.

MaryAnne said...

Wonderful photo!

Lisa said...

That is a great photo. I love the way babies laugh right into your face.