Uprinting allows you to create fun custom greeting cards and custom postcards. As cute as the popular single sided photo cards are, I love the idea of a traditional folded greeting card (personalized with a photo), so that we can still write individual messages inside.
A few ways I'm thinking about using this service:
- Holiday cards (the obvious choice).
- Thank you cards. How cute would it be to take a photo of our son holding up a placard that says, "Thank you," and using those cards throughout the year as thank you's for gifts?
- Blank notecards with a photo of us, maybe even reading together, so I can use it as a sort of calling card when I send out blog-related mailings.
- Happy new year cards with a collage of all of our favorite moments from 2009.
How would you use 250 custom greeting cards from Uprinting.com? Start deciding, because...
we're doing another give-away!
- Leave a comment on how you might use the prize (required)
- Subscribe or follow Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile (comment to let me know)
- Tweet this give away (comment to let me know)
- Blog about this give away (comment to let me know)
Deadline: Midnight, September 3, 2009 CST (Hurry, this is a quick one). Winners will be chosen randomly, announced in a post here, and contacted directly by Uprinting with a coupon code for redeeming the prize.
Disclosure: Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile participates in Uprinting.com's "blog sponsorship program." We will receive a set of greeting cards in exchange for this post.