Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back to our regular programming soon


Hi all -- just a quick note to say that the Infant Bibliophile is back to 100% (I left the room for a moment today and came back to find him swinging from the kitchen island, in preparations for chin-ups apparently).   I've noticed last night and tonight that suddenly he enjoys me reading quite long books to him.  I'm excited because I think this will allow us to pull out some books that before now were just too long.  Maybe we'll even go back to reading him the Winnie the Pooh short stories, like we did when he was truly an infant and couldn't resist.  Tonight's stack included his little chunky ABC bookHarold's ABCAre You My MotherBunny Hop, and Curious George at the Aquarium (have I really never reviewed this on our blog?!)(all links should go to the posts with our earlier reviews).  Those were all bedtime attempt number two, after giving up on the first try, which mainly involved Boggle.

 I hope to get back to some book reviews tomorrow.  I also have some fun crafts that I may blog about soon too.  I hope all is well with you and yours.

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Glad he is feeling better!

Christy said...

Great news! We appear to be on the mend too, not quite 100% but getting there.

Lisa said...

This is great news! I love that you took a picture of him.

maryanne said...

So glad he's feeling better!

I hope you do post your crafts, too =)