Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up: Introducing...

The Bibliophile's sister!*


* Maybe she will be "the Bookworm," but we'll give her some time to show her colors first.

We are all home and well.  Labor was quick and epidural/med-free (though not whine or pain free), and the Bibliophile is adjusting very well to his big brother status.  He (the Bibliophile) did start waking at night again, which made for a very tiring first night, but I'm hoping that is a temporary hold-over from my hospital stay.

Back to book reviews and homeschooling activities sometime!  He's had a lot of computer time this week, and we have a few new educational activities to play with: Brainquest kindergarten (fun), Brainquest first grade (haven't tried yet), and Equate (haven't opened yet).

I may link this up to some of our favorite weekly link-ups as I have time.  Hopefully the hosts will forgive me a week of straying from the rules.  :)

Disclosure: If you click on any of the links in this post and purchase anything, we may earn a small commission through our affiliate relationship with Amazon.com.

13 comments:

Joyful Learner said...

Awwww! She's precious! Congratulations!!!! This made my day! :)

Christy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Good to hear that the Bibliophile is adjusting well!! I hope everyone sleeps well soon!

Raising a Happy Child said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I love the shot with books. I hope everyone settles quickly.

MaryAnne said...

She's beautiful! And I love the photo set-up =)

Congratulations, and I hope your transition to a family of four goes smoothly!

My linky rules are very lax, you can even link up old posts if you like =)

LitLass said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Ticia said...

Congratulations! She's adorable

Kate said...

Congratulations on the new addition! She's beautiful!

Debbie's World of Books said...

Congratulations! My 3 yr old was waking up again in the middle of the night too when I had my baby. My baby is now 4 months old and my 3 yr old has gotten better. She usually just wakes us up when she needs to go potty.

Chels said...

That's wonderful! I missed that you were even pregnant! I love how she's already surrounded by books! Enjoy everything!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Wonderful news! She looks like a sweetie!

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Just seeing this news now as I catch up on blogs. Many congratulations on your new Bookworm! She is beautiful!

Eva said...

cute :) what a blessing! congratulations :)

The girl who painted trees said...

I missed this post:( November was the month I shortened my computer time. She is beautiful. Congratulations! When J-jo was born, Bear was still cosleeping with us, so amazingly, she never woke up even when her brother in the crib next to us was crying. And wrt to your comment on a more recent December post, even I with J-jo now 17 months still struggle with the juggling of homeschooling with two. And it always seems Bear gets the longer end of the stick and J-jo does a lot of watching us or playing on his own and I feel GUILTY! If he's not as smart as his sister, I'll sure know why!