My 10 Baby #2 Must-Haves:
- Mom's Club. Do you belong to a Mom's Club in your area? I'm astounded and humbled by the kindness of ours. In addition to providing us with activities to prevent us from going crazy, 11 different club members have brought us home cooked meals over the last two weeks. Eleven!! Not only that, but so many of them went out of their way to try to accommodate the Bibliophile's multiple food allergies, in the main meals and by bringing extra safe cookie treats and fresh fruit.
- Ergo carrier - LOVE my ergo. I ordered mine (fed exed it, actually) in desperation when the Bibliophile was an infant. And I love it just as much this time around, if not more.
- My MacBook. We don't own a television, and the laptop has entertained the Bibliophile for way more hours than I am willing to admit over these last few weeks.
- My iPhone. See number 3.
- Aden & Anais Muslin Swaddling Wraps. These don't quite belong on this list, because I could have survived fine without them. Truth be told, I'm not much of a swaddler. But, we splurged on these when I was pregnant, and they are SO soft and beautiful and useful. If you are pregnant now and a friend of mine, chances are you will be getting some of these from me, because they are my new favorite shower gift. Well, besides baby books, of course.
- My birth ball. Oh the hours my husband and I have logged bouncing on that ball holding a baby.
- Carseat. I'm not really into fancy carseats. Ours is just a standard Graco snugride, I think. But, getting out of the house keeps me sane, and I can't do that without a carseat or a willingness to handle public transportation with two kids. So, our carseat makes the list.
- Waterproof changing pads. Learned that lesson.
- The Bibliophile! He has started to act out a little this week, but overall, his patience and lack of any sort of jealousy with the new baby has astounded me.
- An amazing husband. (I saved the best for last.)
Comment: What are your new baby must haves?
Disclosure: If you click on any of the links in this post and purchase anything, we will earn a small commission through our affiliate relationship with Amazon.com.