Monday, February 7, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Age 3 years, 2 months



Some memorable remarks from the Bibliophile this week:

***
The "Best Delivery" award --
To UPS man delivering a box of diapers for his sister: "Oh, she does a lot of poos, so a big box is good." (Do you know about Amazon Mom? We buy our diapers at 30% off that way).

***
While baking bread together --
Me: Do you want to add honey or sugar or both?
Kevin: I don't think bugs would be good.
Me: Huh?
Kevin: What did you say? Honey or sugar or bugs?
Me: Not bugs, "both!"

***
Me: Please stop; that hurts my leg.
Him: "Come on you silly thing, no it doesn't."

***
From other room --
"I made up a song, Mama! 'Oh where oh where has my mama gone? Oh where oh where can she be?'"

***
During bath when I said it was time to wash his hair --
"No, I am a pretend fish. I don't have any hair."

I am linking this post up with Tiny Talk Tuesday.

Comment: What cute things have your kids said this week?

Disclosure: if you click on any links in this post and purchase anything, we may earn a commission through our affiliate relationship with Amazon.com.






Sent from my iPhone

5 comments:

Christy said...

Very cute!

MaryAnne said...

Fabulous quotes!

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Hahahahaha aaaah great! I love these. Yours has to be only a little bit older than mine because these are CLASSIC Kai'isms. Love it!

Kelly @ In Everything said...

super cute:)

And no I haven't done Amazon Mom.. yet, but I've heard very good things about the program!!

Raising a Happy Child said...

The last one really cracked me up - very inventive.