What we did:
- Did some turtle computer programming.
- Made a quick paper turtle (IB's request).
- Put toy turtles onto a world map by where they might live (just learning about coastal versus landlocked places and appropriate climates).
- A few connect the dot turtles.
- Visited the aquarium to see a sea turtle in person.
- At our weekly coop, made an ocean in a bottle.
- Learned the ASL sign for turtle.
- Printed and colored these paper turtles, with the intention of racing them (didn't happen).
- Made these paper bag turtle puppets.
- Used the turtle number printable sheets at Confessions of a Homeschooler for a multiplication/addition/subtraction game (I called a problem out and he hopped onto the right answer).
Apparently I didn't take many photos this week, except for many at the State Fair that have nothing to do with sea turtles.
I will be linking this post up with Weekly Wrap-Up and Preschool Corner.
Disclosure: If you click on any of the links in this post and purchase anything, we may earn a small commission through our affiliate relationship with Amazon.com.